Sunday, June 13, 2010

Love Through the Eyes of a Mathmetician


A long time ago in English class, our teacher wanted groups to write love poems :P My friends and I decided to write a satire poem :D ENJOY!

On another note, CT3 WILL come soon :) DEFINITELY either tonight or tomorrow because heaven knows I've delayed for far too long :D Anyways... on to the poem!

Love Through the Eyes of a Mathematician

Love is like a car accident
It happens so quickly, people get hurt
Love is like Pi, it's irrational!
True love is directly proportional to Tangent 90
Therefore it does NOT equal to the square root of negative 1
I will always belong to you :)

Love is like a car accident
It happens so quickly, people get hurt
If you're not careful, you may end up dead

What is love, but an obsessive deception?
What is love, but a misconception?
What is love, but an infatuation?
I have completed a complex calculation;
I conclude that love has cost me my house, life, car and dignity :P



No comments:

Post a Comment