Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday

Ello~~~

Last Tuesday was my teacher's birthday
! He loves poetry so I promised him a nice poem :D
Hope you like it Mr. Raj!! Even if it's way over due :D lol

You gain new perspective on things when you grow,
Years pass by and many things do change,
Some characters waver while others remain strong,
In due time we always find where we belong...

Hopefully when we get older, we hopefully grow,
We become smarter, wiser and maybe even mature,
Those who have faced life should definitely know,
Hmm, you may have even been through a few inner wars :)

No one can predict the future, they can only guess,
So love today, hope for a tomorrow and forget the bad past,
I know you do this anyway but let me just say,
Keep happy memories and make sure they last :)

Keep on smiling TEACHER (:D) Laughing's what you do best..

As my favourite saying goes: When life gives you lemons, make lemonade! :D

LOL, happy belated birthday Mr. Raj!
Sorry it's so late :P

Poem made by NADIAH ARIFF and no one else :) 13/12/09 :D


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! One must always approach life with a smile! I really like it Nadiah!

    ReplyDelete