Monday, February 1, 2010

Long time no write...

Ello!! Sigh its been a very very very long time :)

I miss the good old days when I actually updated.... lol

I think I'm gonna clear up my timetable and start again! And this time I'm adding pictures just like my friend Amy :) His blog is awesome. A bit insulting at times but awesome nevertheless :)

Homework keeps on coming and it never stops. Especially from MATHS! Our teacher has never failed in giving us work to finish off at home ever since the first day of the term. And if she doesn't (gasp!) like today she makes us stay during lunch till we finish.

Speaking of lunch.... I was hungry today. AND MY FRIENDS TOOK MY LUNCH! >< well most of it anyway :) At least I didn't starve. And I had plenty more cookies at home ;)

Well that's all from me...

Later!

Nadiah x

No comments:

Post a Comment